Majorca really is a delight -the walking is much better than most people realise, the climate is just right - warm, not too hot for good walking, little rain and the hospitality of the locals will make this a special holiday.
Majorca’s Serra de Tramuntana mountains are a great walking experience—on this holiday island renowned for it’s sun, sand and sangria, there is an area of peace and tranquillity, where the walking is superb. 90 km long and 15 km wide, the Tramuntana range gives a vast range of walking possibilities. The coast line is also very rugged, and this affords us tremendous sea views as well as mountain scenery. The limestone allows deep gorges and waterfalls, yet there are pine forests as well.
Our walking is moderate - with some strenuous stretches, all done at a manageable pace. We stay in Port Soller in a hotel right on the beach edge,with excellent rooms and a short walk from the town centre. We eat in the hotels dining room—a wide choice of international food for your delight.
We stay in the tranquil and beautiful Bay of Port Soller and our hotel has a prime location right on the beach edge, with excellent rooms and facilities including a pool, gym and Spa. After a day walking its wonderful to sit and relax with a drink at the front of the hotel watching the sunset over the Bay.
What you get on a Secret Hills Majorcan break
- Flight arranged from your airport of choice. There may be flight supplements based upon time of year, flight choice and time and which airport you choose.
- Transfers to hotel and back to airport
- Three star hotel bed and breakfast– en suite seven nights
- Three course dinner
- Personal service on flights and room choice.
- Expert guiding/two walks of different grade each day
- Transport to walk start and from finish
- A social, relaxed approach
- View Holidays By: