Most weekends between March and the end of October we run Sole Traveller short weekend breaks - two nights - three on Bank holidays - a real social treat where you get to meet new friends in a friendly, relaxed and stress free short break.
We walk about 8/10 miles a day, eat good lunches and enjoy a lovely dinner amongst new friends each evening. If you want to get out to see beautiful scenery at its best, then this is a break for you.
To find these weekends on our web site - use the holiday planner.- Click on HOLIDAYS - and scroll down to Sole Traveller Guided Walking Weekends- this will dispaly all the holidays.
Further search using DATE and LOCATION
Welcome to Sole Traveller Guided Walking Weekend Breaks
Our weekend breaks aimed at Sole Travellers in the UK
Unforgettable Small Group Guided Walking Holidays for Sole travellers
“We meet as strangers and depart as friends”
Weekend walking breaks for Sole Travellers – it's in the title. We specialise in organising guided walking weekends in the UK.
You can travel solo and meet new friends in a safe, lively, relaxed and stress-free way. So if you need a short break away in good company or feel it's time to do something that's for you, and you don't want to travel with your partner, then we have the holidays for you.
Friendly and stress-free holidays – where you will meet new friends in a relaxed, supportive environment
We offer a complete service
- Flexibility - we recognise that everyone who joins one of our holidays is different, and we provide an individual service both before and during a holiday
- Experience - we have been designing and delivering walking holidays in the UK and Europe for 14 years
- Personal Service - we can advise on all aspects of your needs
- Value for Money - we provide an exceptional service at a very competitive price, but we do not compromise on the quality of every element of your holiday
- No single supplement in the UK*/No sharing
- Sole occupancy and ensuite facilities
- Good hotels and good food – we research the best available hotels in all our areas
- Excellent Walk Leaders - we use experienced and knowledgeable walk leaders, who know their walking areas very well
- Your safety - we examine each walk in advance to ensure we identify any potential difficultie
- Stunning scenic locations in the UK and Europe
Choosing the right holiday is extremely important because we want you to have a positive experience. Our entire portfolio of holidays is searchable from the top of each page within our website. Use the Plan Your Holiday functionality where you can select dates, grades of walking, desired location and type of walking available.
We meet as strangers and depart as friends--- view this video - it tells you how we work and what our clients say
Short Breaks for Sole Travellers operates as a website as part of Secret Hills Walking Holidays